Nilfisk 240 Volt ATTIX 33-2M PC M- Class Vacuum Dust Extractor ATTIX240V
£449.00 Excl. VAT
Out of stock
240 Volt | Hazardous Dust Removal | M-Class | With 16 Amp 240 Volt Power Take Off
The ATTIX 33 2M PC comes with more suction power, sealed dust system, semi automatic filter cleaning and several other user benefits – designed to meet the tough requirements in building & constructions and other industries when picking up hazardous M & H class dusts. This range represents a superior solution for professional customers looking for a reliable machine to protect workers health and safety.
To minimise dust exposure during disposal several dust bag options are available to match the specific need in the hazardous dust application. Also the washable PFTE long-life filter and the dual HEPA filter option minimises maintenance and reduces the overall service cost. A flow sensor with combined acoustic and LED warning monitors the filter and air flow to secure performance and filtration on the highest and most safe level. Easy handling and user-friendliness – also when it comes to transportation from one working site to another – are other valuable features for the ATTIX 33 2M/H dust extractor. All models offer flexible storage solutions for tools and accessories, so everything you need is at hand.
• Push & Clean™ – Semi-automatic filter cleaning system on selected models
• Dust class M and H certification
• PTFE long-life filter with non-stick membrane and minimum 99.9% filtration efficiency
• Flow sensor with combined acoustic and LED warning
• 30 litre container with steel castors and robust bumper
• MultiFit accessory system for the ultimate in task flexibility
• Rubber straps, tool box storage and optional trolley handle for convenient storage and transport
• Optional motor cooling filter, exhaust air collector and long-life filter bag
Pay in 3 | PayPal Credit
Choose Pay in 3 at checkout where PayPal is available, and enjoy the power to split your purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.*
It’s a great way to help you stay in control of your budget.
Example: 30 Days £33.00 | 30 Days £33.00 | 30 Days £33.00 Total | £99.00