FLEXMOVER Electric Trolley
- Serial Powerfull 1500 Watt electric DC motor and electro-magnetic brakes
- Large foam filled rubber tires for transport on uneven surfaces and rough construction sites
- Built-in battery charger for recharging from 230V power supply
- Hydraulic lifting platform for stable and comfortable load handling and improved ergonomics
- Ergonomic steering handle for forward / reverse drive, fast / slow speed, emergency stop , raise / lower function, battery status
- Steering on front and rear axes for smaller turning circles in tight areas
- Polyester powder coated frame
£10,750.00 Excl. VAT £7,999.00 Excl. VAT
The FLEXMOVER is an electric trolley with a powerful magnetic break. This trolley has been created to use on a construction site and comes in very handy when there is something heavy that needs moving. The main purpose of this machine when put on the market was for shifting around plasterboard. But with the different folding supports and outriggers that can lift at either end. It can be very useful for many other materials that make their way around a construction site.
The hydraulics system for the electric trolley is used for lifting and lowering the bed and ensures a steady and easy operation. The controls for the trolley are on the handle of the machine. It controls the operation of the lifting and lowering of the bed. Yet also the speed of the trolley, fast or slow speed and forward or backwards. The interesting thing on the handle is the emergency stop that when it reverses onto your person. This will cause the electric trolley to bounce forward, reducing or eliminating the risk all together of being injured by the trolley or anything on it.
The wheels on the trolley work in conjunction to one another and will create a sharper and tighter turn, for better use.
The battery system on this electric trolley is a built in one that connects directly to a 110V.
|Travel speed||Ca. 4-6 km/hour|
|Max. load||1100 kg|
|Lifting capacity||1100 kg|
|Traction||Stop / start 6 grade slope, fully loaded|
|Height override steering handle operation||915 mm|
|Ladder height in immersed condition||530 mm|
|Lifting height||150 mm|
|Length incl. control handle||2950 mm|
|Wheel||Punch-free rubber wheels|
|Battery||Up to 4 hours of continuous use|
|Charging height in max. lifted state||680 mm|
Pay in 3 | PayPal Credit
Choose Pay in 3 at checkout where PayPal is available, and enjoy the power to split your purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.*
It’s a great way to help you stay in control of your budget.
Example: 30 Days £33.00 | 30 Days £33.00 | 30 Days £33.00 Total | £99.00