Securpulley lifting & material handling equipment. We supply a wide range of Securpulley products at the most competitive prices with UK stock and fast next-day shipping.
Lifting of loads
This workhorse pulley can lift loads of up to 50kg.
The best and only CE conforming auto braking gin wheel.
UK Stockist & Fast Delivery
CLM are the official UK dealer for Tornomeccanica, the manufacturer of Securpulley. Next day delivery & fully stocked in all variations.
Get a Quote For Your Project
Securpulley Lifting & Handling
Securpulley Auto Braking Gin Wheel & AccessoriesFrom £305.00 Excl. VAT
Securpulley with Swivel Arm And Straight Arm£454.00 Excl. VAT
Swivel Arm for Securpulley£185.00 Excl. VAT
Securpulley Polypropylene Rope 60m£179.00 Excl. VAT
Securpulley Polypropylene Rope 30m£95.00 Excl. VAT
Straight Arm for Securpulley£45.00 Excl. VAT
We’ve Been Supplying The Industry For Over 20 Years
The Securpulley can be used in any situation where suspended loads are used;
- on scaffolding
- in warehouses
- in shipyards
- in factories
- in garages
- in petrochemical facilities
- anywhere suspended loads are used
Call For a Quote:
01902 498 915
Let’s secure your project
Securpulley is the only rope sheave for building industry that conforms to the Safety requirements of the Machinery Directive ECC 89/392.
What are the risks faced on site?
- The erection and dismantling job of scaffolding involves considerable risk and uneasiness related to the hanging. (Parts of scaffolding are usually handled by human effort, often at high elevations, without the possibility to have any intermediate rest.)
Current industry measures?
- the market has not offered up to now, for handling of this kind of materials, handling, any device responding to the safety requirements of the Machinery directive, on the contrary for this these operations pulleys of any kind are used, often of a rudimentary kind thus with high degree of danger;
Safety at work?
- the problem of safety at work is becoming more and more relevant, and controls from Surveillance Bodies are more frequent and effective;
How was the danger reduced?
- until the Securpulley, the “state of the art” in this sector did not make available safe lifting a reality, there is no way for neither the operators, and for the checkers of a reduction of the danger of the work.
What does the Securpulley bring to the industry?
- fulfilment of the safety rules
- negative braking, i.e. as the human action ceases
- constant effectiveness at different working heights
- easiness of descent of the empty rope