Coronavirus – what you need to know
We have been closely following the news associated with the Coronavirus outbreak in China and its ripple effects across the rest of the world. We are also monitoring carefully the restrictions being put in place in order to restrict further expansion of the outbreak and its effect on our business.
How CLM Construction Supplies are taking action:
- Increasing welfare and hygiene facilities and protecting the workforce.
- Liaising with clients on contingency arrangements.
- Reviewing contractual arrangements to understand options now and in the future.
- Setting up project specific communication networks with their supply chains.
- Reviewing safety critical elements of their projects.
- Reviewing programmes.
- Ensuring remote access is in place.
- Offering those with the ability to work from home to do so.
- Protecting business critical functions such as payroll and accounts departments.
- Splitting teams to avoid everyone becoming ill at the same time.
- Reducing contact between leadership teams.
- Cancelling or moving meetings and overseas travel to conference calls or online meetings.
We have curated a few articles we believe would be of interest to our customers and help outline our stance on the issue.
Please find the mentioned articles below: